In her practice Ulyana Lushchyk has mastered the following qualifications:
- doctor – organizer of the Higher Category Health Care Protection (2011);
- neurologist –higher category in neurology (2012) with knowledge in psychology, psychiatry. Individual multidisciplinary neurorehabilitation;
- functional diagnostician (EEG, capillaroscopy, EchoEG, USDG of cerebral arteries and veins and upper and lower extremities arteries and veins, US-scanning of human vessels);
- X-ray diagnostician(US diagnostics of thyroid gland, abdominal organs, locomotor system, small pelvis organs, CT-MRI of brain and spine);
- lawyer -expert in medical law;
- managing economist in organization administration;
- manager of scientific and investing-innovative projects.
After graduating from the medical institute in 1988–1989, she pursued the internship training on the site of Podil Central Regional Clinical Hospital in Kyiv, held the position of general practitioner and neurologist in Podil Regional Hospital in Kyiv (1988-1994), neurologist in Emergency Care Hospital SPA, vascular neurosurgery unit (1994-1996), functional diagnostician in the laboratory for circulatory pathophysiology in Kyiv Scientific-Research Institute of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (1990-1994), later on, functional diagnostician in Republican Mother and Child Center (1994-1998), worked as a X-ray diagnostician and teacher of the US diagnostics course in “Heoran” scientific-medical center (1994-1996), research supervisor in biomedicine and general director of “Istyna” private scientific-medical center (1996-2008), head of scientific department, international cooperation and control for medical care quality in “Feofania” clinical hospital of State Affair Administration (SAA) (2009-2012).
Assistant professor of medical informatics of P.L.Shupik National Academy of Postgraduate Education (2011-2014).
Chief of investment-innovative projects in the Center for Innovative Medical Technologies since 2012.
Since 2013 – present is a Head of Research and Vascular Innovations department at Centre for technology transfer “Istyna Veritas”
She prepared and taught courses in vascular noninvasive diagnostics (USDG of cerebral arteries and veins), angioneurology and neurodynamics (“Istyna” scientific center 1996-2008, “Veritas” scientific center since 2009); in medical technologies and medical instrument making (faculty of acoustoelectronics (2000-2004) and faculty of instruments and systems of constructive control (2004-2010) in KPI NPUU; in medical law in International Solomon University (since 2007); in medical informatics and distanсe education in P.L. Shupik National Medical Academy (2011-2013).
She fluently speaks Russian and English foreign languages, partially Polish and German. Ulyana Lushchyk combines experience of practical doctor, scientist in medicine and innovative medical technologies, leader, lawyer and this enables her to work effectively in modern market conditions, where changes happen in all spheres of health protection and science.