Ulyana Lushchyk – a lawyer
1. Ukrainian government urgently needs development and legislative recognition of an independent branch of law – medical law to reflect the relationship between subjects of medical law – both a patient and a health worker, a health facility.
2. Legislative norms regulating public health services is unacceptable transfer automatically to the functioning of a private health care facility.
3. Notions “medical care” and “medical practice” should have clear definition with expanded their interpretation in terms of the norms of administrative, financial, insurance and tax laws.
4. It is advisable to prepare a number of laws and regulations concerning:
• regulating the work of the medical institution, depending on system management,
• status of private medical science
• legal protection of both medical staff and patients,
• Legislative support for modern innovative technologies in practical public health.